Cork Ladies Football news, whether it’s club or county
7th, Aug, 2013
Help Raise Much Needed Funds for Irish Cancer Society
The Irish Cancer Society have launched their new ‘Big Championship’ appeal and are asking for Ladies Gaelic Football Clubs to help them to raise much needed funds to go toward Cancer Research. All your club has to do is host a match with 70% of all money raised to go towards the Irish Cancer Society with the clubs keeping the remaining 30% of the funds generated.
For full information about this great fund raising initiative follow this link: http://www.cancer.ie/get-involved/fundraise/major-fundraising-drives/big-championship